CONFIDENCE IN OUR CAR SERVICING - ADDRESSING THE RISK OF SPREADING COVID-19
Your health and safety are important to us. We take the well-being of our customers and staff very seriously. So, we have taken extra measures to minimise the risk of spreading COVID-19. These include:
- FREE non-toxic and hypo-allergenic non-contact SANITISER included with EVERY CAR SERVICING which reduces germs and bacteria. See video here
- Intensive social-distancing practices
- Protective items including steering wheel and gear lever covers and wearing rubber gloves
- Thorough visitor health declaration All day 'Driveway Service' where we greet you (keeping 1.5 metres distance) at your car for handover and on return of your vehicle
- All staff follow strict hygiene and sanitisation procedures throughout the day
- Option of a mobile servicing van to service your vehicle at a location of your choice or to transport your vehicle to the Service Centre for you.
Keystar Autoworld Servicing Centres are still open and ready for your visit. We are part of the global Inchcape organisation so we have access to an abundance of data, products and procedures which sets us apart.
If you would like more information or would like to book in a service, please call 1300 KEYSTAR (539 7827) and press '2'.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Keep both your wallet and your vehicle happy with Isuzu UTE Service Plus. Service Plus is our comprehensive care package providing you with complete peace of mind and no unexpected surprises when maintaining and servicing your Isuzu D-MAX or MU-X. No matter where you are or what you're doing, we've got you covered. Find out more about the extensive services we offer in each section below:
- 6 Year Warranty - Find out more
- 7 Years Roadside Assistance - Find out more
- 7 Years Capped Price Servicing - Find out more
- Genuine Service - Find out more
All cars being serviced at Keystar Isuzu UTE are thoroughly inspected and any recommendations for adjustments are discussed with our customers.
That's why we insist that every technician who works for us goes through a rigorous training program to become knowledgeable about all Isuzu UTE models.
You can rest assured that our technicians are up to speed on what’s under the bonnet, and have access to the right diagnostic tools.
Please call our friendly team or fill in our online Service Booking Form, and we'll contact you shortly.
^5 years/130,000km whichever occurs first, for eligible customers. Excludes trays and accessories. >The Capped Price Servicing Program ("CPS Program") applies to Eligible Vehicles with a Warranty Start Date on or after 1/1/15 at Participating Isuzu UTE Dealers only. The 5 years Capped Price Servicing covers the first 5 Scheduled Services for 18MY and later vehicle models for up to 5 years/75,000km (whichever occurs first) and for 16.5MY and 17MY for up to 5 years/50,000km (whichever occurs first). CPS Program is subject to change. For full terms & conditions and current pricing click here.